Liner Panel Solutions sells sanitary, easy to clean, pure PVC wall and ceiling panels that are critically important to the food and beverage industry for both health safety and sanitation concerns. Our panel system is the perfect solution to improve cleanliness standards in areas that are not currently meeting minimum sanitation levels.
Consider these advantages:
- Panel lengths to 25’ install quickly reducing labor cost.
- 12” and 24” panel widths available.
- No exposed fasteners.
- Tongue and groove lap design.
- Exterior Grade PVC material will not rot, mold or mildew.
- Ideal for high moisture or often cleaned areas.
- Wall and ceiling applications ( including suspended ceilings )
- Systems available to cover virtually any surfaces including sheetrock, insulation, exposed wood ( including beams ) concrete, block or existing FRP.
- End users and installers consider this system far superior to previously used FRP panel systems.
- Will not warp, buckle, or separate.
Our products are used where sanitary walls and ceilings are required.
- Food processing and production
- Meat packing and storage
- Clean rooms
We can also address your cold storage and temperature control requirements.
Contact us for pricing or to discuss your specific requirements!